Ashif Jahan, MBA
Over 28 years of architecture and construction experience on complex healthcare & educational facilities. Expertise in construction management, project control, strategic planning, quality control, forecasting, scheduling, and business development - with direct construction of projects over $2 Billion. Implemented best practice in business & planning solutions.
In addition to the large scale project experience, Ashif works closely with various local communities over the years to help with Master Planning and guiding their community growth plan. Ashif is passionate about working with communities & non-profits to solve planning issues in a cost effective way. Thru research and working with investors to develop community viable programs.
Ashif is a driver for innovative processes and outsourced business practice between USA and Bangladesh.
Education & Experiences :
- 2016, Institute of Energy Professionals - Professional Energy Manager 2014
- University of Memphis, TN – Master of Business Administration 1992
- University Tennessee in Knoxville, TN - Bachelor of Architecture OSHA 30 Certified
- Associate Member of American Institute of Architects Board
- Member of Number Inc. Magazine